Saturday 23 October 2010

Water Baby by the poolside


This short clip got me a good night's sleep. Sometimes I get so caught up in the stresses of the day that I forget what life's all about: feeling good about yourself. So take a step back and enjoy being yourself again. Detach youself from all stray thoughts and bask in the moment... just relax... and that was how I realised that life is just great. So happy to be alive :)

Another personal accomplishment today: I learnt how to swim the freestyle! Yahoo~~~ major thanks to my Aunt Ju and Kellie for being patient instructors. Haha... seriously I think swimming is way easier than riding a bicycle ><>

This morning, we went to Aunt Ju's place for a swim. Even Fox came along, so he babysitted/dogsitted Foxy while we swam. Omg... we met this really cute Indonesian baby boy at the pool! He's the most adorable thing ever! He played peek-a-boo with us, and "raced" me in the pool. He gave me a hug when he "won" and refused to let go. So cute! He was like a tiny koala bear!

Oh yeah. My journey to Cedar Point in Cleveland in Sandusky, Ohio, is pretty much confirmed. I went for the job interview yesterday and got my dream job! They'll be letting me help operate the rides in the theme parks! Omg... can't believe it! An exchange programme to Europe, and now an adventure to the USA? Wow... I'm so excited!

No comments: