Saturday 17 April 2010

London Plans

Hey, bet y'all heard about the volcanic ash issue in Iceland that's affecting the rest of Western Europe. But we'll still be going to London this Wednesday as long as the air traffic returns to normal! Whee~~ can't wait!

Oh yes! We had guests over for dinner this week again! We had invited Ricky and his friend from London who came over to borrow a mattress from us. They were really gracious guests who brought us pudding, cakes and pivo (beer) for dinner! I love having people over, it's just so much fun! :)

I'm still recovering from a cold that I caught a few days ago. Damn... waking up to a runny nose is so not cool... But I'll deal...

Made another friend through Ricky recently: Xiang Yan! So I'm happy! :))

1 comment:

Xiang Yan said...

wow xiang yan feels so touched reading the last sentence of this post:P:P:P

well it is not through Ricky though.. he did not introduce me to you anyway, you added me yourself on Facebook, so it is thru Miss Wong, HAHA