Friday 8 July 2011

Thursdays are Delicious!

I was supposed to work from 1.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. today but we were done with breaks early, so I got off at 7.10 p.m. Thank god for the few extra hours of rest. I am really exhausted from yesterday’s Niagara Falls trip. The trip was awesome; the views were just spectacular! And being there with Stefan makes the 11 hour bus ride a whole lot less crazy. I think that boy’s born to be a pillow (haha, I slept on him throughout most of the ride). Another funny note about the trip is that yesterday was Stefan’s first time putting on a poncho. He was so excited to be wearing one! Isn’t that just adorable?

Anyway, I really want to say that Thursdays are just delicious! Why is that so, you may ask… That’s because two drool-worthy boxes of donuts always mysteriously appear in the train station on Thursdays. So I hereby christen Thursdays, the Donut day! Who brings the donuts? Why are they there? Who eats so many damn donuts at supersonic speed? These are questions that I can’t answer… yet. But what I can confirm is that donuts from America are simply magical… So Samantha, my FYP buddy was right after all… these donuts are the key to happiness… I have to be careful not to get too fat from too happiness overload.

Oh yes, today I learned of an alarming news. The Bulgarian boy from our train station was very ill today; so ill that that were rumors of his deportment. And our assistant team leader is also sick today… Oh dear, do you think that it might be contagious? I really don’t want to fall sick and go home. Not yet. Not now. By the way, two of the girls from Singapore were sent back home just last week because they committed a serious offence. Scary isn’t it.

No comments: