Monday 4 January 2010

It's only the beginning...




My room's already a huge mess, and preparing for my trip to Europe is only helping it morph into a real-life war zone.

We got our isic cards already! Yippe!

Going over to JY's house today to make concrete plans for our adventure. It's like a dream come true, really it is... and it's finally sinking in :)) I'm not really one who draws up merticulous plans (you know me, I just like to go with the flow), but anyway I'm more than happy to participate in the planning this time :D

Dad (Homer Simpson) and I helped with the repair of Da Yi's TV this morning. Then, we went to Homer's fave fish soup stall at Sheng Siong...and its was really delicious! :D Thanks Homer

Ok, just letting u guys know that I'm off to KL tomorrow to get my visa :) with all these happy faces lurking around my blog entry...I'm sure you can guess what I'm feeling? :) :D :3

No comments: