Thursday 7 January 2010

New Hair ...OMG orange highlights



OMG...I can't believe I got orange highlights to go with my jet-black hair. Now I know that I'll definately be standing out in the crowd...lol...so much for blending in with the rest of Europe... lol...can't say that I hate my new do... but it's just a shock I guess?! Please try to refrain from saying anything nasty about my hair! Just a reminder because Kellie has told me for the third time how much she hates it
:( what can I do? The dye is pretty much permanent. All I can do is to hope that the sun washes it out a little.

While I was on my way to the salon yesterday, I was ambushed by a beautician. Enticed by the free sample she was dangling infront of my nose... I followed her into the shop to do a free assessment of my skin type. She nagged, and nagged, and nagged "girl your pores are very clogged...pretty girls must also take care of their skin u know...blah...blah...blah" Can you believe it? She repeated her lecture four times (yes, I was keeping count), just to sell me a fourty-five dollar facial voucher. Omg... the things a bad economy can do to our beauty industry...

By the way, according to Linda Wells, the editor in chief of Allure magazine, overdoing your extraction processes at facials can do you more harm than good. Read my lips: enlarged pores

Oh the horror!

Yeah just in case you were wondering, I didn't buy the damned voucher. Just as the beautician was about to start her droning for the fifth time, I grabbed my bag and took off like a mad woman! Lol... I am never falling into this trap again!

No comments: