Wednesday 30 June 2010

Cooking, Camera and kfC! The 3 C's of my Life

Yes, Karen Wong Qin Ling has been cooking! Unbelievable right? Haha... but its just so fun that I can't stop ><>

A white-sauce pasta dish with chicken, mushrooms and olives! Olives are just yum! I love them so much :D :D :D
Work in progress...
Tada! Tomato soup!
I got a new camera at last! Sorry mom, I had to pay in cash because my credit card kept being rejected! It was a steal: 266 SGd! The price of the camera, the memory card, and a free gift (a pair of binoculars) was unbelievable :D Happy~~~ Looking forward to taking lots of photos. Thank you, Xiang Yan for helping me get the camera at Alza! :) :) :)

Had KFC for lunch with XY and Ricky (my two fave people in Prague) at Novy Smichov. Yum! It was a great reward after helping Ricky move into XY's place.

Ah... I still have so many places to blog about :P

Whoever you are, wherever you are. Yes, you out there. I hope that reading my blog is as fun for you as it is for me living my life. Thanks for reading... if there is anyone reading at all haha...


No comments: