Monday 31 May 2010

Feeling a little Low... But what can you do? C'est la vie

Hello, hello, hello to whoever out there who's listening.

I'm feeling a little sad today; mostly I'm disappointed with myself.

I sat for my last paper today, and hung around school until it was about one in the afternoon. I was feeling good about the paper until I saw my grade. I got a C. It was a pass grade but it hurts to know that I didn't do well even after studying hard for it. Someone told me that trying your best is enough, so why does it still hurt so much? My two friends got A for this paper. I'm not sour over their better results. It's just that I can't join in their jokes and laughter when I'm still hurting. I'll try to get over this.

But please allow me sometime to wallow in my self-pity. I'm allowed to feel sad. I'm only human. Okay, time to go cry in the toilette, it's my special get-well therapy. Don't wanna alarm my house mates.

In times like this, I'm glad that there's someone out there who willing to comfort me. Thank you for your kind sms! It made me feel a lot better :))

No comments: